On the first weekend of August the woods of Papegem (Lede) will be shaking again! Forest Festival will deliver fresh and uncut party sounds for already the 12th edition. A 2 day celebration of electronic music spread over 3 areas.
Each year around 3000 people attends the festival praising it’s atmosphere and coziness. The organization keeps investing in the lineup, decoration, and to be fully at your service.
As last year each area is hosted by a music label. This year: Ronken & Bonken, Sweet Trade, One87&Hookerz Invite, Steam!, Club Waanzin & Ohm. They’ve all earned their credits in the Belgian party scene and abroad, and they gave it their best shot to deliver a stunning line up.
• Fast Facts
- 1 & 2 August — 6 organisations & 50 Artists
- Located at Grote Steenweg 346, Lede (Papegem)
- Forest Festival has its 12th edition this year.
- Last year around 3000 people attended the festival.
- Forest Festival has 3 stages: Forest area, Swamp area and Fungi area each hosted by it’s own label:
Ronken & Bonken, Sweet Trade, One87 & Hookerz invites, Steam!, Club Waanzin & Ohm
Communication Social Media & Press (acquire press accreditation)
+32 494 24 16 25
+32 479 49 90 65